Having grown up in social housing in a tough neighbourhood of South London, I’ve never taken anything for granted in life and have worked always worked as hard as I can. So I want to say a huge thank you for the level of support at this election.
It really is an honour to have been elected for the fourth time as the MP for the Windsor constituency and I will continue to fight for things that matter to us locally and nationally over the next parliament as I have done over the last 12 years.
I also want to thank, once again, the many volunteers, activists, leaflet deliverers and association members who helped with the campaign.
Above all I want to thank all those who voted Conservative, some for the first time, which has brought about the highest share of the vote in Windsor since the 1950s and highest number of votes in the history of the Windsor constituency.
Moving forward, you have my commitment that I will continue to work hard as you MP in Parliament and I will work for all constituents, irrespective of how you voted at this election.
Locally I will campaign to…
- Continue the fight against Heathrow expansion.
- Protect our area from devastating floods.
- Defend a vibrant local economy.
Nationally I want to see…
- The best Brexit we can achieve
- A strong and stable economy that spreads jobs and opportunity to everyone
- An outward looking Britain that expands its trade and connections across the globe
For more information, please see the ‘Campaigns’ section of this website.
Once again, thank you and please feel free to contact me in Parliament about if you have concerns or suggestions on Government policy.
Member of Parliament for Windsor
Ascot, Ascot and Cheapside, Binfield with Warfield, Castle Without, Clewer East, Clewer North, Clewer South, Colnbrook with Poyle, Datchet, Eton Wick, Eton and Castle, Horton and Wrasbury, Old Windsor, Park, Sunningdale, Sunndingdale and South Ascot, Warfield Harvest Ride, Winkfield and Cranbourne.
- Adam Afriyie is the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Ghana.
- He has a strong background in science, technology and innovation.
- He is currently Chairman of the Fintech APPG, Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) and President of the Conservative Technology Forum (CTF).
- He was Shadow Minister for Science from 2007-2010 and has a background in the information services and technology sector.
- He is Patron of the Parliamentary Space Committee (PSC) and was Chair of the PSC between 2010 and 2015.