Having grown up in a tough neighbourhood in South East London, it has been a huge privilege to have been elected to represent the Windsor constituency for the 12 years.
With hard work we’ve achieved a lot over that period, but I am very conscious that there is much more to do in protecting and improving our constituency and our country.
A map of the Windsor constituency takes pride of place on my office wall. It reminds me every day that it is you, my constituents, who have elected me to serve your interests.
So I want to thank you for your overwhelming and continued support in the past and, should I be fortunate to be re-elected on 8th June, you have my commitment that I will continue to work hard in representing your interests in Parliament.
My top local priorities if re-elected will be:
- Continuing the fight against Heathrow expansion.
- Protecting our area from devastating floods.
- Defending a vibrant local economy.
For more information, please see the ‘Campaigns’ section of this website.
My national priorities will be:
- A strong voice for Theresa May as she negotiates our departure from the EU
- A strong and stable economy that spreads jobs and opportunity to everyone
- An outward looking Britain that expands its trade and connections across the globe
Above all, please ensure that you’re registered to vote here before 22nd May.
…And I hope to see you on the campaign trail!
Conservative candidate for Windsor
- Adam Afriyie is the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Ghana.
- He has a strong background in science, technology and innovation.
- He is currently Chairman of the Fintech APPG, Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) and President of the Conservative Technology Forum (CTF).
- He was Shadow Minister for Science from 2007-2010 and has a background in the information services and technology sector.
- He is Patron of the Parliamentary Space Committee (PSC) and was Chair of the PSC between 2010 and 2015.