Adam Afriyie
MP for Windsor


Contacting my office

Adam Afriyie MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA


0207 219 8023

Contacting your Local Authority

If your concern relates to any of the public services listed below, you should contact your local council. They will be able to help you.

  • Schools
  • Adult and Family learning
  • Social services
  • Strategic planning matters
  • Highways
  • Refuse and waste disposal sites
  • Museums and libraries
  • Town planning
  • Environmental health
  • Street cleaning
  • Licensing
  • Housing
  • Benefits
  • Council tax collection
  • Refuse collection
  • Leisure facilities
  • Planning permission and disputes

Our 3 local councils are Royal Borough of Windsor and MaidenheadBracknell Forest Council and Slough Borough Council. If this does not resolve the matter you can also approach your locally elected councillor.

Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF

t: 01628 683 800

Bracknell Forest Council
Easthampstead House, Town Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AQ

t: 01344 352000

Slough Borough Council
St Martins Place, 51 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UF

t: 01753 475111